- System user guide and video: Business pre-qualification – registration and renewal
- System user guide and video: Worker registration and induction bookings
Orica Safety Documents
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Orica Workforce Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your business and workers approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: https://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Demonstration Webinar for Contractors
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
Where do I register in the system?
Select the REGISTER BUSINESS button at the top of the page to find the Orica Workforce Management System where you will register your business to work at Kooragang Island.
Once you have registered both your business and workers (you will be emailed login details to register workers on business registration approval), you can create an account in Pegasus Gateway (button at the top of the page).
How much does registration cost?
$150 + GST annually for the verification of your documents and information, and the maintenance of your account.
Year 1 costs $65 + GST per worker for the management of roles, verification of documents, and inductions. Annual renewal costs $30 + GST.
What documents do I need to upload to register?
The documents you upload will depend on the work your business does for Orica:
- Insurances such as Workers Compensation and Public Liability
- Company Trade Licences
- Passport-sized photograph
- Generic induction cards
- High risk licences
- Trade or tertiary qualifications
- Certificates or statements of attainment
How does the system benefit contractors?
Registration ensures you are aligning to Orica Kooragang Island safety, health and risk management policies.
The system is your opportunity to prove you have the systems, qualifications and competencies to work safely for Orica Kooragang Island.
- joining an online database of trusted and qualified businesses and workers
- having higher quality work opportunities because you can prove you’re fit to work
- maintaining an online, portable profile
- receiving electronic reminders to stay compliant and ready to work
- having licences, competencies, inductions, and documents verified by qualified auditors and industry specialists
- managing your own profile – roles, competencies, and training – in the Pegasus system at any time, 24/7
- accessing a support centre of industry and software specialists if you need help reaching compliance or navigating the system.
- enjoying a transparent cost model
Who do I contact if I have questions about the system?
You can contact Pegasus, who manages the system on behalf of Orica Kooragang Island. Visit Contact Us for details.
Orica Manager Use Only
Orica Kooragang Island Induction and Access Card Authority Form (opens to new page)